Dreamweaver CS3 & ADDT User Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: Form Field Tooltip ::.

Go down

.:: Form Field Tooltip ::. Empty .:: Form Field Tooltip ::.

Post  waleedbarakat Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:19 pm

Hello everyone...
Herein this tutorial i`ll show you how to add a great JavaScript tool tip to your forms, this option will help you to explain to your website visitors which data they should fill out the form fields with, because you might applied for many online forms with unknown data or misunderstanding what you should write correctly in some form fields.

The Configuration and how to Include files:
-------------------------------------------------------
First, you need to include the js files and css files as in the Live demo and Define tooltip text.
to include files switch to Code view in Dreamweaver cs3 and add this lines between the <head></head>:
Tooltip text is something you add manually to your <INPUT> or <TEXTAREA> tags by creating a tooltip Text attribute.

Add tooltip to a text field For Example:
---------------------------------------------
To Initialize the script At the bottom of your page, add code similar to this:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which methods you want to call depends on what you need. Look at the Live Demo for more help.

Go to Tutorials

About the author
Waleed Barakat --PHP Web developer. When i not working on job-related projects, i enjoys learning new ADDT Features and tutorials.

waleedbarakat

Back to top Go down